Nursingn Home Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 43000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Commutable from Huddersfield, Barnsley, Leeds, Wakefield - good connections to M1 link
Salary up to £45,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a nursing home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium sized nursing home for older people / dementia.
This home is in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia for 2 years
- Would suit experienced deputy looking for the next level
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 15 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
** Registered General Nurse - Registered Mental Health Nurse Opportunities in Manchester ** (RGN or RMN) Days or Nights - Full Time...