Non-Nurse Care Home Manager
Diss, Norfolk, England
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
40 Hrs | Days | 50+ Bedded Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager is required to lead a residential care home in the Diss area.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a beautiful country house setting, with great facilities throughout.
Details of this Residential Care Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday days, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £50,000
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Residential Care Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective leadership and line management in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Residential Care Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
• Experienced in managing a UK elderly care home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support teams
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK care home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.