Chemotherapy Staff Nurse
Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 17 Oct 2019
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Oncology team at their acute hospital site, located in Guildford, Surrey , a historic greenbelt community on the edge of the North Downs .
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent Oncology Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This hospital delivers an exceptional standard of Oncology care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will work within a team of skilled chemotherapy nurses as well as part of a Multi-disciplinary team ensuring that our patients are treated with the best possible care.
You will also assist with outpatient clinics, offering you an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within Cancer Care.
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Minimum of one year's post-graduate experience in an Oncology Ward or Chemo Day Unit setting.
- A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Oncology Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.