Staff Nurse - Surgical Wards
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care across a wide variety of specialisms. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton will give you the opportunity develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will help plan, implement, and evaluate treatment of our patients.
- You will take the patient through their full hospital stay - from admittance to release.
- You will be working on a surgical ward looking after patients from a variety of specialisms.
Who we are looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, surgical experience.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean on Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30500 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentAlfreton, Derbyshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Rehabilitation Service for women Location: Alfreton, DerbyshireSalary: £30,50...
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Neuro-disability / Brain Injury / Mental Health Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamsh...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Dementia Care Home for older adultsSalary: &...