Nursing Home Manager – Kidderminster - £50-£55k
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 0 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Nursing Home Manager - Kidderminster - £50-£55k
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Benefits for you:
• Ongoing training, support and development
• Planned career development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Health Service Discount scheme (giving you large discounts on a number of retailers)
Are you an experienced nursing home manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
If you're looking for a new role where you can apply your skills and expertise to make a difference to the lives of residents then Amber Mace has the role for you! My client is a well-established care provider, who is searching for an experienced Home Manager to work in their medium sized Nursing Home in a unique setting in Kidderminster.
The home caters for Palliative care; Nursing and Residential care for the elderly.
My client is seeking an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Nurse manager to take helm at their service. You should have experience training and mentoring staff and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Please note, as this is for a Nursing Home Manager you will ideally have a nursing qualification but this is not mandatory.
• Overall day to day management of the home
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues
• Oversee and promote first-class nursing care!
• Recruitment, coaching and supervising staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines; maintaining the highest levels of clinical governance and procedures
The successful candidate for the Nursing Home Manager will require the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN (not essential)
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Previous Home management experience
• Elderly/Dementia experience
• Have an passion towards improving standard of care!
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
• Strong communication skills
For further information on how to apply for this new and exciting role please contact Claire on Applyor email your CV directly to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentWorcester, Worcestershire, England
Job Title: Residential/Care Manager- £40-£45kLocation: South WorcestershireHours: - Monday- Friday We are currently recruiting a Ma...