Clinical Lead (RGN) – Nottingham - £18.50ph
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Clinical Lead (RGN) - Nottingham - £18.50ph
Position: Clinical Lead
What's in it for you?
• EXCELLENT rate of pay!
• Ongoing training and support
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
• Onsite Parking
• Paid breaks
• Full time hours and overtime available!
*Immediate interviews available!*
Are you passionate about the delivery of quality care?
If you're looking for a new role where you can apply your skills to make a difference to the lives of residents then Amber Mace has a fantastic role for you! My client is a well-established Care provider, who is searching for a passionate and highly motivated individual for their large yet charming Care Home in Nottingham.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead who must be Nurse Qualified (RGN), and be confident in running this fantastic elderly/dementia home in the managers absence. As Clinical Lead, you will be required to assist with the recruitment, induction and training of all new staff. As well as demonstrating your passion for care through the unique support and personal development of each service user.
To be eligible for this new and exciting opportunity, you will require the following skills/qualifications:
• Registered Nurse (RGN), with active PIN registration
• Experience working in a similar role ideal
• Strong knowledge of the elderly and dementia sector
• Excellent understanding of CQC and care standards
Like what you read? If so, please contact Georgi immediately at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!