Registered Medical Nurse HSE Vacancies Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 8 Mar 2020
Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with the HSE to fill several vacancies for Registered General Nurses for Irelands largest care of the older adult facility based in West Dublin.
This facility comprises of a 150 bedded community nursing unit which provides residential care to older adults and an 83 bedded hospital which provides a range of care including intermediate, rehabilitation, respite and transitional care. It also has a unit for stroke rehabilitation, a residential unit for young person with physical and sensory disability and an outpatient service for older persons.
- Present with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Completed OET/IELTs where required per NMBI Standards (Candidates with tests booked may be considered)
- A 2-year contract with the option of permanency
- A competitive salary with premium payments for unsocial hours such as Sundays and Public Holidays
- 24/25 days annual vacation
- Professional development and further education opportunities available
- An excellent relocation packages
For more information or to apply with your CV contact Aoife O Driscoll: