Night Nurse – Gosport, £19ph
Gosport, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Night Nurse Gosport, £19ph
Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you want to work for a company that truly care about and support their staff? If you answered yes' to the above questions, please read on…
Nadia at Amber Mace is currently working alongside a fantastic nursing home, who are looking for a Nurse to work within their exceptional service, situated in Gosport, Hampshire.
The home provides nursing care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken into account and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition. The service has recently been recently refurnished and is a lovely place to live and work!
The home has a wonderful staff team who truly care about the welfare of residents within the- this is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Administer medication
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are a qualified nurse, looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV!