Senior Nurse - Private Nursing Home
Poole, Dorset, England
- £ 38039 - 44378 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age
Salary: £20.32 + enhancements + paid breaks (£38,039 £44,378 per annum )
Hours: 36 or 42 hours a week
Shifts: Days shifts, Night shifts or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference / availability in the home )
Contract type: Permanent
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further details: We are looking for highly motivated, experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Poole. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive working environment with a brilliant team. The company are very keen on promoting staff development and training.
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.8 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Shift Pattern: The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns where possible.
Employee Benefits include:
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- Fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on Applyor email your CV to Apply
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Poole, Dorset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDorchester, Dorset, England
Deputy Manager / Deputy Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Lead / Dementia Manager RGN / RMN Bournemouth £43k - £62k - OTE Deputy Mana...
£ 28500 - 29000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced - RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - EDU - Eating Disorder Unit Location: Southampton, HampshireSal...