Staff Nurse / Care Home / Palliative care
Gorton, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 29000 - 38600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
- Location:Openshaw, Manchester
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, respite & palliative care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £29,000 - £38,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Openshaw, Manchester. The home offers care for short or long term requirements in a safe and warm environment. Care available includes nursing and residential dementia care, nursing, respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,600!
2019 5/5 REVIEW: * I have really enjoyed my stay here, everyone was really helpful and went out of there way to help. Some patients were very abusive to staff, I don't know how they kept their cool. They deserve every penny they get, and more*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Gorton, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34600 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthwich, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Northwich, CheshirePosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Dementia ...
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentPrestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK. Serving a popula...