Staff Nurse Dementia Care - Care home
Rutherglen, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 29700 - 39600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
- Location: Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia & Respite care.
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Glasgow. The home offers a warm and homely environment for residents. Care is offered to those with dementia, as well as residents requiring help with nursing and respite needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!
2019 REVIEW: * We visit each week. My friend seems happy. The staff are 1st class. Can't fault the place*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Rutherglen, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30108 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Senior Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Brain Injury / Complex Care Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilita...
£ 38760 - 40800 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Office based disability assessment role in Linwood Location: Linwood Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 pa Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNL...
£ 23000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low Secure Psychiatric Hospital Location: Glasgow, LanarkshireSalary: £23,000 - £32...