Staff Nurse / Care home / Great Benefits!!!
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability & Sensory Impairment
- Service: General and Mental healthcare in older Adults
- Salary: £15.00 - £16.00 + Paid breaks negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located just outside Preston, Lancashire on great transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home which is purpose built with specialist nursing dementia care.
The Home provides accommodation for older people who need nursing or personal care, dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, treatment of disease, disorder or injury. The home in Preston in Lancashire is warm and welcoming, and a team of highly qualified care and nursing staff are on hand to deliver person-centred care. The Home is also rated 5/5 CQC.
The manager and the strong leadership team will support, guide and advise from the pre-assessment stage right through to the care needs required for the residents, offering the family's peace of mind that loved ones are being cared for to the highest standards.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Free uniform
- Paid Breaks
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Liverpool, MerseysideSalary: £27,500- £36,500...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Blackburn Location: Blackburn Salary: £32,000 rising to £34,000pa Exp...
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Leigh, Greater ManchesterCare Categories: General Nursing and Palliati...