Staff Nurse - Complex Care Neuro rehab
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 23146 - 30752 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Salary: £23,146 - £30,752 per annum ( £12.36 - £16.42 p/h ) plus £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only ( Apply) or Nights only ( Apply ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
******** £1,000 welcome bonus for all new starters ******************
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN, or RNLD to work within a Neurological and Brain Injury rehabilitation service in Sheffield
Located six miles from junction 36 of the M1, 10 miles from Sheffield and 30 miles from Leeds and a mere 10 minute walk from the centre of Stocksbridge. Chapeltown, Penistone and Sheffield train stations are all close by with Manchester Airport a 45 minute drive away.
Service Details: The Service has a good CQC rating across all key lines of enquiry. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They have amazing training and development opportunities along with clear progression pathways and preceptorships available for newly qualified Nurses
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0800 am- 8.00pm (days) and 0800pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £1,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyand email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800 - 42400 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Nottingham, NottinghamshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: ...
£ 31600 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Deme...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for younger and ...
£ 30198 - 38657 Per yearFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities / Autism rehab Location: Mansfield NottinghamSalary: £30,198 - £38,657 per a...