Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 34439.00 - 34439.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Oldham - Up to £34,439 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for registered nurse (RMN or RNLD) for a permanent opportunity on a male ward in a mental health hospital in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
The hospital is fully compliant, and the staffing levels are exceptional. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the hospital operates to.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse Role:
- Generous salary of up to £34,439 per annum
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Personal health insurance
Duties of this Registered Nurse Role:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- Develop care plans and risk assessments
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentPrestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK. Serving a popula...
£ 27300 - 29300 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Preston - Psychiatric Hospital - 20% enhancements Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £27,300 - &poun...