Discharge Co-Ordinator Role Cork City
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 8 Mar 2020
In association with their client, CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for an experienced nurse for a Discharge Co-ordinator Role.
This is a busy 343 bed teaching hospital including day case beds, endoscopy beds and oncology day spaces currently undergoing future expansion. It operates 5 major and 2 minor operating theatres and services provided include cardiology, diagnostic imaging, nutrition and dietetics, respiratory medicine, angiography, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes specialist services and intensive care.
The purpose of the post is to facilitate the timely and efficient return to the community of all patients discharged. To liaise and coordinate respite beds, convalescent beds, nursing home, rehabilitation, transport or other needs prior to discharge.
- Registered in the General Division of the register kept by the NMBI
- Nursing management level experience required
- Excellence in leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Knowledgeable in regulations regarding medical and social service entitlements
- IT proficient
- Ideally experienced in bed management and discharge planning
This is a part-time role working approx. 20hours weekly.
For more information or to apply send your CV to Aoife