Occupational Health Technician
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Occupational Health Technician, Cardiff, F/T, £22K
I am working with an OH provider to source an Occupational Health Technician to join their team in Cardiff.
• Undertake health surveillance screening, including audiometry, lung function testing, drug and alcohol testing.
• To undertake health screening procedures, including general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, urinalysis.
• To ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the relevant clinical staff.
• To ensure all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose.
• Sound educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English.
• The ability to work autonomously with support from line management and others within the team.
• Possess solid IT skills.
• Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines.
• Demonstrate a strong customer service focus and approachability when holding assessments.
Who should apply?
There is no recognised professional qualification for this role however suitable backgrounds include:
• Health Care Assistant.
• Military Medic.
• Offshore Medic Knowledge and experience of working in occupational health.
The role is full time where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 08.30-16.30. There will be a requirement of 3-4 night shifts every 6/7 weeks.
Up to £22,000 per annum
25 Days Annual Leave, Health Cashback Plan.
Please apply now if you are interested.