Registered Manager - Scunthorpe
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 44500 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 per annum
Purosearch is currently seeking an exceptional Nursing Home Manager to demonstrate their skills, talent and kindness. My client is an independent provider of care with an excellent local reputation. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
What's in it for you as Nursing Home Manager:-
• A salary of upto £45,000 per annum
• Training and development opportunity's
• Fantastic career progression
• Good bonus system in place
• Great Annual Leave Entitlement
Key Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Nursing Home Manager
• RGN / RMN
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
This is a medium purpose built Nursing and Residential care service situated in Scunthorpe. There is a really great team in place at the home and it has a good reputation with the local community.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19 - 19 Per hourFull timePermanentMapperley, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager | RGN | Nursing Home Salary: £19 p/h (£47,000) Location: Mapperley, Nottingham &nb...
£ 31000 - 32500 Per yearFull timePermanentLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
A Theatre Practitioner required in a Private Hospital in Lincoln which is part of Britain's leading provider of independent healthc...