Occupational Health Technician
London, Greater London, England
- £ 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Occupational Health Technician. F/T, London and Kent, £24K
We are working with an Occupational Health Provider to source an Occupational Health Technician for a role working in the rail industry in London and Kent.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provision of health screening and health surveillance program.
• Day to day maintenance of health screening equipment and facilities.
• Recording and maintaining clear, concise medical records.
• Work to strict protocols and procedures set by medical professionals within Working on Wellbeing.
• Must adhere to Health Safety & Environment, IT and Quality responsibilities in line with our ISO obligations.
• Competency in the performance of a wide variety of screening tests and techniques.
• Demonstrate compliance with general mobile services standard procedures for mobile screening.
• Consistently apply standard procedures for completion of clinical notes, data protection, handling of medical records and acquiring consent for all investigations.
• 1 year experience within a safety critical environment as an OHT.
• Basic IT skills, inc Excel, Word, Outlook and web-based apps.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence as this role involves travel.
Salary is £24,000 per annum.
Please apply now if you are interested.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 - 48000 Per yearFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
P4795 Occupational Health Advisor London Our client operate as a small Occupational Health service provider to further and higher e...