Occupational Health Advisor
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 38000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Occupational Health Advisor Role, Sunderland, 30 Hrs a week, £38K
We are working with an OH provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their team based in Sunderland.
This is a part time role where the you will be required to work 30 hours per week, Monday to Thursday. Occasional travel to two other sites in the Durham and Newcastle area will be required on an ad hoc basis.
This role will mainly focus on the delivery of case management and include an element of health surveillance activities.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
• To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for occupational health advice
• Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
• Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to occupational health
• To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance.
• To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance activities and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated and escalated where clinically appropriate
• The split of this role will be roughly 90% case management and 10% fitness for work assessments and health surveillance activities.
• Registration with NMC Part 1
• OH Qualified
• Case Management experience
• Evidence of an up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
• Have good report writing skills
• Can work effectively independently and also within a team framework
• Be able to communicate at all levels
Salary up to £38000 per annum pro rata
25 days Holiday (pro rata), Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if you are interested.