Occupational Health Technician
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 25,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Occupational Health Technician. P/T, York, £24K
We are working with an Occupational Health Provider to source an Occupational Health Technician for a role working in York within the rail industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provision of health screening and health surveillance program.
• Day to day maintenance of health screening equipment and facilities.
• Recording and maintaining clear, concise medical records.
• Work to strict protocols and procedures set by medical professionals within Working on Wellbeing.
• Must adhere to Health Safety & Environment, IT and Quality responsibilities in line with our ISO obligations.
• Competency in the performance of a wide variety of screening tests and techniques.
• Demonstrate compliance with general mobile services standard procedures for mobile screening.
• Consistently apply standard procedures for completion of clinical notes, data protection, handling of medical records and acquiring consent for all investigations.
• 1 year experience as an OH Technician.
• Experience working in a safety critical environment.
• Basic IT skills, inc Excel, Word, Outlook and web-based apps.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
The role is for 3 days per week.
Salary is up to £25k per annum.
Please apply now if you are interested.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23.50 - 27.50 Per hourFull time...Contract...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
We require RGN's who are seeking to move from shift work to a 9-5 role and learn a whole new skill but still utilise the nursing kn...