Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Heathrow, Hounslow, Greater London, England
- £ 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Mar 2020
Senior Occupational Health Advisor, F/T, Heathrow, £41K.
I am working with an OH provider to source a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join their team based at Heathrow Airport.
This role will mainly focus on the delivery of case management and include an element of health surveillance activities.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours a day.
• Assessing new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral and initiate management of case
• Assessing client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role and issue appropriate fitness certificates.
• Supporting the OH Manager to advise, monitor and assess the clinical practice of the OH team.
• Providing health surveillance in accordance with current legislation.
• Empowering Occupational Health Nurses and Advisors to undertake a wide range of clinical activities by ensuring appropriate training and updating and monitoring of relevant training programmes.
• Taking a senior role in the development and provision of a high profile and pro-active Occupational Health Service.
• Assisting in the design and implementation of Health Promotion initiatives in partnership with the wider OH team
• Developing and maintaining face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention
• Responsible for equipment and its maintenance, helping to co-ordinate resources and staff cover, both clinical and administratively in partnership with the OH Manager
• Registered General Nurse
• Possess an OH Qualification
• Solid case management experience
• Able to demonstrate evidence of up to date clinical knowledge
• Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work
Salary up to £41000 per annum
25 days Holiday (pro rata)
Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if interested.