Regional Manager - Yorkshire, Durham and Shropshire
West Yorkshire, England
- £ 45000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Yorkshire, Durham and Shropshire Areas
Are you an experienced Regional Manager with an extensive knowledge of the care sector?
We are looking to recruit a high performing Regional Manager to join an award winning Care Organisation.
Role Responsibility of the Regional Manager:-
• Providing strong inspirational leadership to the individual Care Homes within your region and across the company whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of care and resident outcomes;
• Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Implementing and monitoring improvement plans for enhanced quality of care financial performance;
• Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders;
The Ideal Candidate for the role of Regional Manager will have:-
• Extensive experience in a Regional Management role with responsibility for multi-site operations in nursing and residential care
• A proactive and enthusiastic approach to achieving goals with the ability to plan/prioritise work and make effective decisions
• comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of CQC, regulatory and statutory legislation and good practice principles
• Ideally, a background in nursing or hold a degree level equivalent management or professional qualification
• A current driving licence and a willingness to travel
As Regional Manager you will be responsible for the effective leadership and operational performance. This is a key leadership role where you will have a significant impact on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring we continue to deliver the very best quality care and service.
In Return my client will offer a competitive salary and an attractive package for the right candidate with fantastic bonus structure. To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply