City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Theatre Coordinator - Private Hospital in London
Full Time (37.5 hours) Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
We are looking for exceptional Theatre Coordinator to provide leadership and direction to the operating theatre team.
You will ensure a safe, efficient and effective perioperative service is provided to patients and Consultant users.
You will act as first assistant to the surgeon when required.
In addition you must have:
Current NMC registration OR be an Operating Department Practitioner registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
Minimum of 6 years post registration experience in the operating theatres.
Minimum of 2 years at Senior Level in theatre, First Surgical Assistant/ASP, ability to 'scrub' for a range of specialities - Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Colorectal, Urology.
Experience of supporting novice staff is essential.
In return we offer;
* Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
* Private healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* In house training
* Interest free travel loan.
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.