Practice Based Clinical Pharmacist
Whitehaven, Cumbria, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Chase Medical is currently looking to recruit experienced Practice Based Clinical Pharmacists in Whitehaven.
Our Practice Based Clinical Pharmacists can earn a fantastic £38.50 - £62 per hour including holiday pay (for PAYE staff).
Locum shifts with Chase Medical can give you lots of flexibility, with no pressure to leave your current job, we give you the opportunity to book shifts up to 6 months in advance, sometimes even 12- to give you the chance to perfect your work life balance!
There are never a minimum number of shifts to work; so even taking shifts on an ad hoc basis can be the perfect way to boost your earnings ready for the summer holidays, to pay for those much needed renovations on the house or even just a little treat for yourself!
We have some great shifts in Whitehaven at the moment that are quickly booking up, so if you are interested I urge you to get your application in ASAP.
- Primary Care/General Practice Experience
- Experience working as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor/Masters of Pharmacy
- Minor Illness/Injury Qualification
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
- History Taking
- Medicine Use
Other benefits of working with Chase include:
- Access to all of our shifts nationally, as well as locally.
- You will be kept in the loop with permanent positions in your local area.
- A fulfilling, varied work experience.
- Working across Primary Care, Chase Medical gives its nurses the opportunity to up-skill and develop their CPD
- A friendly, dedicated team on board to help whenever you need it.
We are not limited to Whitehaven, we are mostly able to offer permanent and locum opportunities to Primary Care Clinicians nationwide, so if you are interested in hearing about the positions we have available, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Word of mouth is really important to us, so we love to spread the word about how fantastic we think Chase is, so why not join us? For every successful referral you make we will reward you with up to £500! So if you know anyone who would be interested in the opportunities we have get in touch today!
Ref: HC PBCP Whitehaven
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse in Whitehaven, Cumbria, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 46143 - 46143 Per yearFull timeBankLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Purpose of the Role The post holder will be responsible for the autonomous clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral or givin...