Staff Nurse Outpatients
Sutton, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- Hospital experience
- Outpatients experience
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sutton, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthwark, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Southwark, LondonCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pallia...
£ 28000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Specialist Nurse - Pre-Admissions, Recovery and Discharge Private Hospital Central London Full Time, Monday to Friday £28,000 - £36...
£ 45750 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Westminster, LondonCare Categories: Elderly, Nursing Dementia, Palliati...