Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetics - Thames Valley
Slough, Berkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Spire Thames Valley located in Slough provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Berkshire and the surrounding areas. The hospital has a 45 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Our modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision
- ALS/ILS training
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 9 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Specialist Nurse - Pre-Admissions, Recovery and Discharge Private Hospital Central London Full Time, Monday to Friday £28,000 - £36...
Full timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Location: Guildford Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000, + Pension + Private Healthcare +25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Free...
£ 30000 Per yearFull timeBankGreat Missenden, Buckinghamshire, England
Theatre Practitioner/ Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse, Anaesthetic & Recovery ODP / RGN Great Missenden £30,000- &p...
£ 30000 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner/Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse, Anaesthetic & Recovery ODP / RGN Middlesex £30,000- £37...