Nursing Home Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Our Client provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for their staff as well as the people in their community homes. When you join you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our Client’s mission is to make every day better for everyone they care for and work with. They currently require:
RGN – RMN - RNLD
We are looking for Registered Nurses for two nursing homes. One newly opened nursing home is a purpose built service and it will become home for up to 12 service users and has a unique apartment style layout instead of a traditional nursing home feel. The layout means that they can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours. The other home will be opening in September 2019 and will provide care for 30 adults living with a range of complex nursing needs including mental health conditions, complex dementia and challenging behaviours. The average ratio of staff in this Home will be 5 Support Workers to every Nurse.
You will be a highly motivated RMN /RNLD or RGN with at least two years post registration experience and a passion and desire to make a difference!
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our Client’s service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our Client’s core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our Client’s service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
£30,730 per annum, based on 38.5 paid hours (42-hour contract) - equivalent to £15.35 per hour + an incremental pay increase. There is the possibility to work 6 hour shifts and 12, 24, 36, 42 and 48-hour contracts are available.
For more details of benefits, please call Apply
Ref: SBA 1457