Registered General Nurse - Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 20 - 28 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Total Assist is recruiting Registered General Nurses for agency ad-hoc shifts within the Milton Keynes area. These trusts all have an abundance of ad-hoc shifts available within medical, surgical and critical care wards (critical paid at enhanced rates). Some of these trusts also offer block bookings.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Provide hands-on care to patients
* Medicine management
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Must have at least 6 months NHS experience dated within the last year
Why choose Total Assist?
* Excellent hourly rates, with daily payroll
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties nationwide
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Free Bloods
* Free Training
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 26200 - 33700 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Buscamos enfermeros/as entusiastas y comprometidos para incorporarse a los equipos de nuestro cliente NHS en el hospital público de...
£ 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,7600pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 2 years post qualif...