Nursing Home Manager - £55k
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
Nursing Home Manager £55k
Are you an experienced Nurse Qualified Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience turning around care homes and are looking for a new project you can really leave your mark on? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience as a nursing home manager to supervise an elderly nursing home? Claire at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
What the company is looking for:
My client seeks a business-minded Manager with strong nursing home management experience. This Large sized home is located near to Birmingham.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
In return, my client is able to offer an excellent salary from £55k per annum amongst additional employee benefits!
Key Duties as Nursing home manager:
• Overall management of the home - leading the home to success!
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• Have a strong and approachable personality and the desire to succeed
• Implement all care and business strategies
• Oversee the delivery of person centred care and all safeguarding issues
• Ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors
• Improve occupancy and developing the homes' profile
• You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
• Hold an NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate;
• You have experience working in the health care sector;
• You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care;
• You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role;
• Registered Nurse
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!