Occupational Health Technician
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Occupational Health Technician. F/T, North East and Carlisle, £25K
We are working with an Occupational Health Provider to source an Occupational Health Technician for a peripatetic role working in the North East and Carlisle.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provision of health screening and health surveillance program.
• Day to day maintenance of health screening equipment and facilities.
• Recording and maintaining clear, concise medical records.
• Work to strict protocols and procedures set by medical professionals within Working on Wellbeing.
• Competency in the performance of a wide variety of screening tests and techniques.
• Demonstrate compliance with general mobile services standard procedures for mobile screening.
• Consistently apply standard procedures for completion of clinical notes, data protection, handling of medical records and acquiring consent for all investigations.
• 1 year experience as an OH Technician.
• Basic IT skills, inc Excel, Word, Outlook and web-based apps.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence as this role involves travel.
Salary is £25,000 per annum.
Please apply now if you are interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrighton, East Sussex, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Brighton Location: Brighton Salary: £41,000 rising to £43,000pa Exper...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Blackburn Location: Blackburn Salary: £32,000 rising to £34,000pa Exp...