Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust in a line of work.
This role is on a rota basis, with days/nights and weekends being worked, however you get the much higher rate of pay from us as an agency between £20 and £36 per hour. This is within the stroke unit, which is very well staffed and only requires one nurse, and accommodation is also available within 10 minutes of the trust.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Ref: 1N 0010507
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30500 - 32600 Per yearFull timePermanentThatcham, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Low / Medium Secure Hospital Location: Newbury, BerkshireSalary: £30,500 - £3...
£ 30671 - 33640 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £30671 - £33640 p/a ( £15....