- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5 A&E Nurse required to work at Frimley Hospital on an agency basis. There are a variety of bookings available from days to nights also the opportunity for longer term bookings from up to 1 month.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Understanding Triage
* To be able to quickly and accurately make assessments about incoming patients and identifying the problem, documenting medical history, checking for any allergies and checking for vital signs, etc.
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.}
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have A&E Experience or A&E Trained
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0010504
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Ipswich Location: Ipswich Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced Nurse...
£ 43870 - 45870 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role - Regional Mobile Disability Analyst for East of England Location: Based in Barking- Regional...