Nurse advisor South Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
Seeking applications from experienced nurses for an exciting office based nurse advisory role in South Dublin. The role involves providing telephone advice, results and support to customers who have used the diagnostic services of the company.
Working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays nurses must be able to demonstrate high levels of empathy, be able to react appropriately when delivering results treating every patient uniquely. Full training is provided.
The contract is for 1 year with a view to permanency.
Interested applicants must be
- General nurses registered and active on the general division of the NMBI
- Have 18 months + experience in an acute hospital or GP setting
- Midwifery qualification is not essential but desirable.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- High levels of English are required.
- Adaptation is not an option
For further details, please contact me on:
t: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Infection Prevention and Control Excellent opportunity to progress your career working alongside...