Clinical Hub Advisor-Triage, South Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for Clinical Hub Advisers working within the National Ambulance Services. This is a new role which will require the successful applicant to receive emergency calls, triage and determine the best healthcare option for the patient.
This is a dynamic and exciting role for nurses who wish to expand their existing role and work within the frontline emergency services.
Full training will be provided. These are fulltime roles on the HSE staff nurse salary scale. Suitable applicants seeking reduced hours will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Full registration on the general register of the NMBI or be in the final stages of registering.
- The Clinical Hub Advisor candidate will ideally have a critical care/triage
- Adaptation is not an option
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomplished fast-grow...