- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have been partnered with a large Dublin maternity hospitals to recruit registered midwives to join their services. The opportunities have never been better for midwives in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally.
Interested Applicants must:
- Have full registration or be eligible for full registration with the Midwifery Division of the Register of Nurses maintained by the NMBI Apply;
- Meet the language test requirements as indicated by the NMBI
- Ideally present with relevant post grad experience either in paid or voluntary capacity
- Be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Be of good character
- Be eligible for work in Ireland
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Practitioner competence and professionalism
- Evidence-based clinical knowledge in decision making processes
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- A commitment to providing a quality service
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role. This will be continously assessed at all stages of the process.
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS: Further details on application