Mental Health Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 26000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with our client in Staffordshire.
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker (with facilitation) for a defined group of patients / residents and take responsibility for:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitation and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
- To work in accordance with the client's Nursing Strategies and contribute to achieving their strategic objectives
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
Why choose Athona?
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Tips and advice to improve your CV
- Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
- Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: BW - 43
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43870 - 45870 Per yearFull timePermanentHitchin, Hertfordshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Regional Mobile Disability Analyst for East of England Location: Based in Hitchin- Regional...
£ 31000 - 41500 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!Location: Dartford, KentPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Old Age, Physic...
£ 30800 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentPurley, Greater London, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- OUTSTANDING CQC RATING Location: Outskirts of Croydon, SurreySalary: £30,80...