Housing and homeless charity, nursing vacancies
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
Graduate and experienced staff nurses required for organisation who provides a service to those at risk of, or experiencing homelessness, primarily in the Dublin region. The service provides care in areas of prevention, housing, homelessness and under 18s residential and drug treatment.
Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Interested applicants must :
- Be registered in the psychiatric or general division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Ideally you will have have relevant post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting. Experience in detox/ rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) highly desirable.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Attractive relocation packages available.