Nursing home vacancies: Dublin,Limerick and Kerry
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
CPL Healthcare has an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses for a number of nursing homes throughout Ireland. Immediate vacancies in Dublin, Limerick county and Killarney.
These homes offer state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by the NMBI
- Ideally you will present with post graduate/care of the older person experience but all applications will be considered
- Adaptation is not an option
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- High standard of English required.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
t: + Applyor
email your updated CV to Apply