Mental Health Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 22000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with our client in Canterbury.
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker (with facilitation) for a defined group of patients / residents and take responsibility for:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitation and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
- To work in accordance with the client's Nursing Strategies and contribute to achieving their strategic objectives
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
Why choose Athona?
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
Ref: 1N 0008277
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...
£ 30671 - 33640 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £30671 - £33640 p/a ( £15....
£ 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentRomford, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: RomfordCare [... Click Apply...]: £16 per hour (Full Time = &pou...