Director of Nursing- County Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for an 84 bed nursing home, centrally located in Co Limerick. Purpose built, the home offers residential care as well as specialist Memory Care for residents living with dementia. They also provide respite care to give home carers a much needed break, or rehabilitation after a hospital stay.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Director of Nursing, Nursing Home - Adare, LimerickCpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is seeking experienced Nurse Man...