Mental Health Nurse
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 22988 - 32125 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
We are looking for passionate, forward thinking nurses to join a supportive department caring for children and adolescents. You will be an integral part of the CHAMS team.
Salary - up to £30,125 dependent on experience.
Location - Stafford
Job Type- Full time and Part Time Available
- Administering Medication
- Undertake clinical supervision of patients
- Ensure records are kept at the highest standard and are updated
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans
- Act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you&