RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 Sep 2019
- 6 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £16.2K p/a | 19.5 Hr Contract - Days | Long/Short Shifts Available | Elderly & YA Disability Care | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a small private nursing home in the Ashton Under Lyne area.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to physically disabled young adults and older people with elderly frail nursing care needs.
Details of the RN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A part-time contract of 19.5 hours per week
• Excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £16,225 p/a
• Flexible day shifts, with long or short shifts and half days available
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branch
• Ideally experienced in a nursing home setting or have a keen interest in working in long term adult care
• Confident managing medications and coordinating care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to a DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.