Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 16.65 - 16.65 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 9 Sep 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.1K p/a | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a leading Aylesbury nursing home on a full-time, permanent basis.
The charitably run home offers round the clock care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs and provides a great environment for staff and residents.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts with days and nights available
• Great pay rates of £16.65 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £31,160
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this Staff Nurse role, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with playing a key role in the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this RGN/Adult Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting and confident leading shifts and supporting junior colleagues
• Able to independently manage medications and clinical records
• Strong communication skills and a positive, proactive approach
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now in complete confidence on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWitney, Oxfordshire, England
Clinical Lead (RGN) - Exclusive Luxury Nursing Village Salary: Up to £40,000 Location: Witney, Oxfordshire Qualification: RGN ...