Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 24214 - 30112 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2019
- 7 Oct 2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the Endoscopy Unit of an NHS Hospital based in Bristol. Our team pride themselves in the care they provide to this vulnerable patient group.
This position will help you develop your knowledge and work alongside specialist Consultants. You will assist in the procedures as well as post and pre care to the patients.
You must be
- Passionate about making a difference
- Forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- NMC registered
You will receive the following benefits and more:
- Career progression opportunities
- Up to £4000 relocation package
- Access to management support/ training
- Access staff benefits
- The opportunity to work in Bristol which was voted the happiest place in the UK.
Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into
Ref: 1N 8874SH
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via the NHS Jobs website or via email. This incl...