Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Sutton, Greater London, England
- £ 17.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 3 Sep 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | Overall Good CQC | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
A friendly, Privately Owned care home in the Sutton area currently requires a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full time with both days and nights available.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• 36 hours per week
• Nights and Days available
• Excellent hourly rates of pay from £17.00 to £18.00 depending on experience (Equates to £31,824 - £33,696 per annum/ NHS Band 6)
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
Duties for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.