Night Nurse RGN
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2019
- 7 Nov 2019
£17 - £18 per hour (Up to NHS Band 8a) | Paid Breaks and Paid Handover | Nights Only | Fully CQC Compliant |
A very small, privately owned nursing home in Maidenhead currently has a vacancy for a RGN qualified Nurse to join their clinical team on nights only.
The home is rated “Good" in all areas by CQC and provides general elderly nursing care in an excellent environment.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £17 to £18 (Up to NHS Band 8a)
• Paid breaks and paid 30 mins handover
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “Good” care home
In this Night Nurse RGN role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified Nurses
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.