Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
- £ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2019
- 2 Mar 2020
£16.83 per hour (equates to NHS band 6) | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits |
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Uxbridge area is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses.
This home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A great pay rate of £16.83 per hour which equates to NHS band 6
• Full time or part time hours available
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided. If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.