Staff Nurse RGN
Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£17.00 per hour (equates to £37,128 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
A small, private nursing home in a village near Letchworth is looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
This service offers general elderly and dementia care in addition to specialist ABI care in a purpose-built setting, with great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days or Nights
• Great hourly pay rates of £17.00 (equates to £37,128 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK nursing home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 65,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWelwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Home Manager - Flagship Nursing home - Elderly Care Welwyn Garden City &nbs...