Night Nurse RGN/RNLD
Ware, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 31944 - 35356 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2019
- 2 Oct 2019
£31,944 to £35,356 per annum | 37.5 hours | Paid Breaks | Nights Only
A highly specialist care centre near Ware is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The charitably run facility offers specialist care to adults of working age with complex learning disabilities, neurological conditions and epilepsy in combination with other healthcare needs.
The service is well established as a national centre of excellence in disability and neurological care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent annual salary of £31,944 to £35,356
• Paid Breaks
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as General Nurse/RGN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.