Staff Nurse RNLD
Tadley, Hampshire, England
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2019
- 2 Mar 2020
£30,000 to £36,000 per annum (equates up to £18.46 per hour and NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Good CQC | Physical and Learning Disability Service | NQ Nurses Considered and Supported |
A small physical and learning disability nursing care home for younger adults in the Tadley area of Hampshire are currently recruiting for an RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their day nursing care team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week, with shift times of 7am - 3pm or 1.30pm – 9.30pm
• Day shifts only
• Good annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 (equates up to £18.46 per hour & NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home with state-of-the-art facilities and a well-established team on place
• Office day bi-weekly to catch up with paperwork
• Gentle role with very little manual handling
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RNLD vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Occasional night cover in the event of sickness 9pm – 8am
• Confident in dealing with complex care needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
Newly qualified Nurses are encouraged to apply and will be supported within the role.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.